Fundraising Events Hosted by CERF+ Supporters
Since CERF+'s inception in 1985, artists working in craft disciplines, galleries, show producers, guilds, online marketplaces, and other supporters around the nation have orchestrated successful events designating CERF+ as a beneficiary of funds raised. Some occur only once while others have come to be annual events that are greeted with anticipation from expectant customers.
If you, your business or organization are interested in hosting an event, please contact CERF+ in advance. CERF+ staff can provide you with promotional materials, offer content for programs, and can even assist you in the planning. Whether organizing a fundraiser for CERF+ or hosting a conference, requests for promotional materials can be made at email@example.com. Please specify the kind of event you are planning and its date, the type and quantity of promotional materials needed, as well as your contact and mailing information.
Fundraisers for CERF+: A Sampler
- Earnings from The Guild's Artful Home ornament sale are a generous source of revenue to CERF+ as well as exposure to new audiences unfamiliar with the organization
- The artists of Art of the Pot Studio Tour donated 10% of the proceeds from their Collectors Tour
- Craftproducers and its scores of exhibiting artists raise funds at their annual silent auction at the October Foliage Arts Festival in Stowe, VT
- Warren Wilson College's Art Department annually donates a portion of the proceeds from its Spring Arts Festival to CERF+
- The Association of Clay and Glass Artists of California (ACGA) host an annual fundraiser for CERF+
- Bonnie Blandford puts on the Garage Sale Art Fair and contributes a portion of the entrance fee
- Sweeps for CERF+: Artists collect their silver and gold "sweeps" and send to: Rio Grande, 75000 Bluewater Road, Albuquerque, NM 87121; Attn: Sweeps for CERF+; Rio Grande collects the donations and then makes a financial contribution to CERF+
- The Alabama Clay Conference holds a raffle at their annual gathering
- Goodsearch.com donates $.01 cent per internet search to CERF+. All you need to do is use them as your browser.
- 100 Artists Show: Mary Lou Zeek Gallery's Plate it Up 2011 exhibition and catalog benefitted CERF+
- Handbuilt: Conference dedicated to Handbuilding with Clay, organized to benefit CERF+ in 2009 and 2013
- Artrider Productions Inc., at their Lyndhurst show in Tarrytown, NY, hosted their annual booth raffle to support CERF