Fundraising Events Hosted by CERF+ Supporters
Since CERF+'s inception over 25 years ago, artists working in craft disciplines, galleries, show producers, guilds, online marketplaces, and other supporters around the nation have orchestrated successful events designating CERF+ as a beneficiary of funds raised. Some occur only once while others have come to be annual events that are greeted with anticipation from expectant customers.
If you, your business or organization are interested in hosting an event, please contact CERF+ in advance. CERF+ staff can provide you with promotional materials, make suggestions for programs, and can even assist you in the planning. Whether organizing a fundraiser for CERF+ or hosting a conference, requests for promotional materials can be made at email@example.com. Please specify the kind of event you are planning and its date, the type and quantity of promotional materials needed, as well as your contact and mailing information.
Fundraisers for CERF+: A Sampler
- Earnings from The Guild's Artful Home ornament sale are a generous source of revenue to CERF+ as well as exposure to new audiences unfamiliar with the organization
- craftNEWYORK: Artrider Producers Inc. sponsors a juried spring show in Manhattan. In addition to a contribution from the show producer, individual artists volunteer for CERF+'s Benefit in a Booth
- Craftproducers and its scores of exhibiting artists raise funds at their annual silent auction at the October Foliage Arts Festival in Stowe, VT
- Annual Silent Auction for CERF+ hosted by Market Square
- Warren Wilson College's Art Department annually donates a portion of the proceeds from its Spring Arts Festival to CERF+
- UncommonGoods donates funds to CERF+ through its Better to Give program
- The Association of Clay and Glass Artists of California (ACGA) host an annual fundraiser for CERF+
- The Glass Art Society hosts its wildly popular Goblet Grab for CERF+
- Sweeps for CERF+: Artists collect their silver and gold "sweeps" and send to: Rio Grande, 75000 Bluewater Road, Albuquerque, NM 87121; Attn: Sweeps for CERF+; Rio Grande collects the donations and then makes a financial contribution to CERF+
- Goodsearch.com donates $.01 cent per internet search to CERF+. All you need to do is use them as your browser.
- Philadelphia Invitational Furniture Show showcased CERF+ at its 2011 Preview Party and Auction
- 100 Artists Show: Mary Lou Zeek Gallery's Plate it Up 2011 exhibition and catalog benefitted CERF+
- Handbuilt: Conference dedicated to Handbuilding with Clay, organized to benefit CERF+ in 2009
- Artrider Productions Inc., at their Lyndhurst show in Tarrytown, NY, hosted their annual booth raffle to support CERF+
- Tile Heritage Foundation makes generous monthly gift installments to CERF+